Continuous water fountains are now being used by many pet owners for their cats and dogs. They offer convenience and give your pet easy access to fresh water any time of the day. They work just like any fountain, recirculating filtered water continuously. But like any pet product, continuous water fountains have their pros and cons. You should consider both sides carefully, before buying one. Click here to know more.
- There is a fresh supply of water for your pet at all times. So when you’re out of the house most hours of the day, you don’t have to worry that your pet will ran out of water
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- It is built with a filter that removes water impurities
- Some models are designed with upper and lower dish options which are ideal for multi-pet households.
- Considerably more expensive than the ordinary water bowl
- Most continuous water fountains are for indoor use only
- Filters can easily be clogged due to the presence of excessive dog saliva